September 5, 2007

Pot!

I found a pot in a burial. It was cute. I made a stop-motion movie out of it. But apparently I don't know how to use the stitching program very well, so the color is pretty hilarious and the whole thing needs to be cropped. (Since Patrick has an RSS feed, I suspect he will figure out how to fix this tout d' suite.) Since I didn't have any kind of rotatable platform, record player, or the like, I used a giant roll of masking tape that happened to be exactly 36cm in circumference, marked at 10-degree increments. Sure, it's not as good as the movies my students made, but it entertained me for 10 minutes.


video

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha